Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playing Catchup!!

I have been getting cake orders every week for the last couple months. I know this doesn't seem like a lot, but most of them are cakes which require a lot of details. Such as edible flowers, handmade decorations, hand painting, fondant covering, fondant cutouts. All of these things can take hours maybe even a couple of days to complete. I have to plan early in the week with materials and recipes. Plus making sure the structure of the cake is strong enought to travel up to an hour. I have a lot of patience with these things and enjoy the planning and organizing the whole process requires. Otherwise, I would have stopped making cakes immediately. There are many more posts to come. I'm trying to catch up with my blog, so be patient. I don't know that anyone even reads this but if you do I will be back soon. I'm going to try posting recipes and maybe even a tutorial on how to make a fondant or gumpaste lily!!! So if you do read this blog check back soon and you may find something you may like:)
Also, if you live in Riverside County spread the word on my facebook page- Contempo Cakes by
Angela Cabral!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment