Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello Kitty get's a manicure:)


How fabulous is this cake for a little girls birthday party!? I think it was perfect since my friend told me she was going to have a few 1o year old girls get together and give them manicures and facials! Her daughter loves Hello Kitty and she wanted her to have her nails painted. That was a challlenge since Hello Kitty has no nails:) I created some on her paws and painted them! OMG how fun! I made her a pink dress and a little black jacket on top. I added some white in the cake so it wasn't so dark. This was my first time making ribbon roses and I really like them. They look young and girly! I also got to make lipstick, a compact, nail polish, blush and brush out of fondant! Since I wear make up all the time that was a cinch! LOL I really thought it came out young yet sophisticated.
The bottom tier was a marble cake with bavarian cream and the top is strawberry cake with fresh strawberries and glaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment