Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Baby's "Macka" Birthday!

My son turned TWO back in August and he is a major Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan! So of course, I had to make him a Mickey themed Birthday soiree!! I chose to use Mickey silhouette's, black and white polka dots throughout the decor and cake! I made the large Mickey rosettes and I also made the centerpieces! He had Mickey silhouette cake pops, cupcakes with Mickey Mouse picks on top! I kept the colors the same, black, red, with polka dots! I found so many cute things in Downtown LA that I almost went over my budget! I loved how it turned out! His cake was simple, a red round cake with a mickey hat silhouette on top! I know that his name didn't come out quite right but I was really busy trying to get all of the preparations done in time! So his name's a little crooked, no biggie! The peace sign is a mold a bought from Etsy, it's perfect because he's two! LOL
I hope you like it! I'm really into backdrops lately and this one was one that I made with help from pinterest of course! LOL I made the Mickey silhouette banner with black paper and ribbon. It was all just so much fun and my baby boy loved it all!! Oh TWO-dles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment