Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's Definitely Feeling Like Cake Territory

Wow! I posted my pics and didn't realize how seriously behind I was! Well, I might as well get all of my pictures up! Some of my work will hopefully improve as it has slowly over the years. I've learned to stop fearing the cake! I really want to make cleaner cakes and more sculpted cakes. As you've seen I've sculpted a car, guitar and skull and that was a huge challenge! I really stressed out about them falling apart but they all came out fine in the end! Anyway, I sculpted a camera and made some other birthday cakes during my time off. Which, now that I look back to, it's no wonder I haven't had time to post! It was no hiatus if I was working on all these cakes! Wow! A hobby sure can take over your life pretty quickly if you let it. Even though I made all of these cakes I still had to turn away a lot of orders, believe it or not.
So for now, here's another update on cakes during my non-hiatus!
Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Cake

Sweet 16 Topsy Turvy Masquerade Cake


Topsy Turvy Makeup Cake

Hello Kitty Cupcake Birthday Cake

Simple Wedding Cake

Tangled Birthday Cake

Hello Kitty Birthday Cake

Sonic The Hedgehog Birthday Cake

Cannon Camera Birthday Cake

Spongebob Squarepants Birthday Cake and Cupcakes

Mario Kart Birthday Cake and Cupcakes

White Chocolate Wii Remotes

Toy Story Birthday Cake

With Wings!!

So there you have! During my time "off" these are the cakes I made. I hope I can keep up with my posts in the next few weeks. I have Lots of cakes to make during the month of April and May, back to back to back! Hope you all can let me know if there's anything that you'd like me to post more about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment