Thursday, April 4, 2013

Posting Past Cakes

I'm ovbiously behind on my cake posts, but I wanted to add some of my favorites that I've made since my last update. I hope you all like them. I'd love to hear from anyone who has ordered or tried any of my cakes. Leave a comment on my blog. I'll try to post more later. I'm currently taking some courses on craftsy.com so I'm excited about some future cakes and will be posting on those. Right now things will be hectic (what's new) as we try to purchase a new home and start packing and moving out in the near future. So here's the pics I promised....hope you like them:)
Blinged Out Ivory Wedding Cake

 Justin Bieber Zebra Ruffled Rose Birthday Cake with Fondant Picture Frame
Barbie Convertible Birthday Cake. Yes, the car is a cake:)

 Mini Rockstar Birthday Cake
 Dia De Los Muertos Skull Birthday Cake
 Hello Kitty Halloween theme Birthday Cake
 My Baby Boy's Rockstar Birthday Cake
Mario Brothers Theme Birthday Cake

I hope you enjoy the pics! Feel free to comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment