Monday, April 18, 2011

What's Black and White with hot pink Converse?



This absolutely wonderful Baby Shower cake that's what! LOL Well when I was asked to make this cake I really jumped at the opportunity. I love hot pink and especially the way it compliments the Zebra print. I was also asked to make some edible baby pink converse. OMG! How adorable is that?! Oh in case you're wondering why there's a Chanel symbol in the center of the cake there's a good reason for that. Apparently the baby girl will be named Channelle....such a cute and meaningful detail! The hot pink bows are such a standout! All I can say is that sometimes I'm amazed I can pull these things off! I love it, someday I'll stop considering myself a novice cake decorator...not quite yet though! ;)

What do you think of the new zebra print and hot pink trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment