Monday, April 18, 2011

OOOOOH! More Zebra Print! YES!!


I really have come to love making Zebra print cakes! They're so easy to make and make a huge impact! So this cake was made for my goddaughter's Sweet 16 birthday party! The theme was hot pink and black. When I think of my niece I think of trendy, beautiful, sweet and extremely intelligent. I know that a trendy girl would appreciate the hot pink feathers and boa! I actually tried to buy the hot pink ostrich feathers, but they were very expensive and hard to find locally. Instead I went to Joann's fabrics bought a pack of feathers and pipe cleaner and grabbed my glue gun! LOL Yup I made these myself for a fragment of the price! I burned my fingertips a few times but it was totally worth it!! I can't help but quoting my godson who said "That's a SEXY cake"!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment