Sunday, November 14, 2010

Survivor Butterfly Cake


The first of four cakes this week is for someone who has survived cancer and was celebrating her birthday!! She wanted a cake with a cancer ribbon incorporated in it! So the ribbon became the center of the butterfly. The entire cake is buttercream. I drew the butterfly on wax paper using colored buttercream. Then I froze the buttercream and flipped it on the cake. The image came out perfect on the cake!! I thought it was artistic and touching to make a cake that has do much meaning!! I lived it!!!
This cake was a vanilla pound cake with raspberry white chocolate filling! One of my personal favorite combinations!!!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment