Monday, February 15, 2010

The end of Cakes

The heart cake above is the Valentine's Day cake I made for my husband and sons. It was a red velvet cake with cream cheese filling and it was soooo tasty!
I hand painted the Betty Boop above. I took this picture in my dark garage fridge, because I had to deliver it late at night. I ended up leaving early to San Diego to celebrate Valentine's Day. It was my husband's idea to spend the day. So here I am at 7 pm trying to photograph the cake with my iphone...lol
The halo cake was for my godson who is a huge fan of the Halo video games. He wanted it black with the Halo logo. My husband made the stencil for me! He is so amazing and fabulous. I think it turned out almost exactly like the original Halo logo. Everyone loved it and so did I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment